Friday, December 23, 2005

King Kong Toys for this Holidays


If you are like me, you probably don't know what to give to your little loved ones as a gift for this Christmas. There are a lot of toys out there, for grown ups and children alike. But since this blog is about King Kong, I'm going to show you some King Kong toys to make this Chritmas a "Kongmas"!!! Ok.. maybe not. From toys based about Classic King Kong, to the recent King Kong movie's toys, to busts, you can find almost anything on the web.

Check out some of the King Kong toys out there!

Classic King Kong, chained - Movie Maniacs

King Kong Deluxe Figure: Roaring Kong
Kong The 8th Wonder Of The World: Electronic Kong Arms
King Kong and Ann Darrow Bronze Bust
Jack & Denham Ravine Struggle

And that's to name a few, you can't imagine the amount of toy merchandise out there. If I just couldd...grab..my..wallet..... Argh!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Hey, Tito. Thanks for stopping by my blog from time to time. I've been meaning to drop you a line, but have been busy with the holidays and whatnot.

If you want to link swap, that'd be cool. Add Stray Dog (http://stray-dog.blogspot.com) to your links section, and I'll blogroll The Name's Kong on my site. It should send at least a little traffic your way. ;)

6:23 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Those Kong fists are bad-ass, by the way.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home