Saturday, January 21, 2006

BRODY'S LITTLE DOG HELPS HIM WITH KING KONG CHARACTER

Oscar-winner ADRIEN BRODY used the memory of losing his beloved Chihuahua CEELO to inspire him for the desperate chase scenes in new movie KING KONG.

The actor was forced to leave his little pet with friends while he filmed King Kong in New Zealand and he missed him dearly.

That and memories of losing the dog, a gift from his girlfriend, helped him get into character for scenes in which he was looking for his big screen love interest NAOMI WATTS.

He explains, "He was the emotional basis for the scene when I was searching for Naomi's character. She's lost in the jungle and I'm calling for her... That was very real to me.

"I've had scenarios where Ceelo has f**king disappeared on me, run away, what have you. It's the most frightening, frustrating thing because he's so small."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home